What's So Good About These Locks?
- They withstand up to 1,500 lbs of pressure
- Adjusts to over 11.5 inches
- Keyless locking
- Vinyl coated tempered steel
How The Program Works:
- Bring your bike into the Service Center
- We will register your bike (this will only take a couple of minutes)
- That's it! Once you do steps 1 and 2, we hand you your very own U-lock
- NOTE: you can save time by starting the registration process online.
Why Should I bother?
Great question! Willamette University is an open campus - that means anyone walking through can easily see items like unsecured bicycles. The utility locks that we offer are a high profile deterence that are very hard to break through (unlike some cheaper versions you might have seen). If you have any questions about the locks or the program, come on by or give us a call!
The Service Center is located in the University Services Building, to the west of the College of Law.
Business Hours: Monday - Friday, 7:30 am to 6:00 pm.