Your Cherriot awaits.
Salem-Keizer Transit (Cherriots) provides convenient bus service to just about anywhere you need to go in the Salem/Keizer area, and beyond! All Cherriots buses are ADA accessible with front-load bike racks that accommodate up to two bicycles at a time. Willamette is a regular stop on State Street, and campus is just few blocks from the Downtown Transit Center.
Best of all, you can get a 50% discount on bus passes!
- Take your bike with you
- Schedules run all day to meet your needs
- Need to drive that day? You can buy a one day parking permit in the Service Center for $5
- No more worrying about finding a parking spot!
- Leave the driving to Cherriots - while en route, you can study, listen to music, or just relax
- Buy your bus pass in the Service Center office
- Fewer cars on the road means less air pollution
- Less wear and tear on your car
- Encourages your peers to take the bus also
Cherriots also offers regional routes and connects with other transit systems:
- Cherriots Regional serves rural Marion and Polk counties. All Cherriots Regional buses go to the Downtown Transit Center in Salem for convenient transfers. Cherriots Regional Route 10X to Woodburn also connects with Canby Area Transit (CAT).
- Cherriots Regional 1X departs from the Downtown Transit Center and goes to Wilsonville, where you can connect with South Metro Area Regional Transit (SMART) and Trimet's WES commuter rail to Portland.
- Catch Yamhill County Transit buses at the West Salem Transit Center to get to McMinnville and beyond.
For additional route and schedule information, visit www.cherriots.org